Friday, August 26, 2011

Real Grade Freedom

The Freedom Gundam would prolly be one of the mas popular Gundams of all time. Beam-spammer lovers worship him, since he has a cannon fit for every occasion. The wings rival Wing Zero Custom's too. Both the Freedom and Strike Freedom tout wings that would make WZC run for his money. The only thing I don't like with the Freedom is the pilot. Oh yes, I've read far too many Kira hate posts out there. I don't like him, but I don't necessarily hate him too. You have to admit, Kira packs some serious skill piloting the Freedom and Strike Freedom.


The Real Grade line was designed to be far more detailed compared to an MG kit. It boasts panel lines that cannot be found on its MG counterpart. It also has the internal frame feature. What Bandai would like to emphasize is: they could pack much detail and articulation in to a 1/144 size.

I don't have one to be honest, my co-worker complained of fragility (to the frame) and loose skirt parts for the RG RX-78. But I would like to give this guy a try, I like the Freedom after all. I even dig the Soundtrack that played when Lacus Clyne gave the Freedom to Kira. This should be a great birthday gift for myself hehe.

Here's a photo and a Youtube Video (well just music actually) for you to check out:







Wanna check out more pending releases from Bandai or learn more about the Freedom suit? Check out GundamGuy's Blog and GundamWiki's Freedom Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment