Monday, August 29, 2011

Exia Repair III

Soran Ibrahim certainly made his mark as one of the most popular Mobile Suit pilots of all time. He used countless suits in both the manga and anime, and I've made a promise to myself that I would own each and every MG variation of his suits (sans the Trans-Am) that Bandai produces (Bandai!! Avalanche Dash pleaseee!). His piloting skills are top-notch although I still think that Graham Aker, given an equal suit and without Setsuna's Innovator powers, would best him in combat. 


While doing my daily rounds of Gunpla Blogs, I stumbled upon these images, take a look:


Now who says that the Exia is good only for melee combat? This is a custom build let me just remind you. Alas, this might be the only Setsuna suit that we would never ever have...

No comments:

Post a Comment