Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gunpla Add-ons

Since I started this crazy hobby, I managed to get my hands on some add-ons, a quick view of what I have so far and some info about it too:
Sinanju Head Base for the HG 1/144 Sinanju, free from the Gundam Ace January 2011 issue
GN Sword IV Full Saber for the HG 1/144 QanT, free from the Hobby Japan February 2011 issue
Full Saber Waterslide Decals, free from the Hobby Japan March 2011 issue which I also have 
XN Raiser for the HG Gundam 00 Raiser/7 Sword/G, free from the Hobby Japan July 2010 issue
Beam Gatling Gun for the MG 1/100 Unicorn Gundam, free from the Gundam Ace March 2011 issue
Sinanju Bazooka for the MG 1/100 Sinanju, free from the Gundam UC #8 Limited Edition issue
Custom MG1/100 Wing Zero Custom wings from HobbyMate, not really an add-on but I just thought I would place it here
Finding these stuff is kinda hard nowadays, not to mention expensive. Bootlegs are available yes, but the quality IMO ain't up to par. Other add-ons that are available from what I know (but I don't have huhu) are the following:


Conversion part for the HG 1/144 GM Type-C Wagtail, free from the Dengeki Hobby May 2011 issue
Hrududu parts for the HG 1/144 RX-121-1 Hazel or Advanced Hazel, free from the Dengeki Hobby February 2005 issue
FG Gundam Rasiel and GN Sefer addon for the FG Gundam Rasiel, free from the Dengeki  Hobby January 2009 and February 2009 issues respectively
There might be more add-ons available out there, let me know so I can add 'em here! Happy hunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment