Monday, September 19, 2011

September Stocks are here!

Selling Gunpla ain't an easy task. There's a whole lot of things to consider, some of the toughest would be stocks, yen/php conversion and shipping. Not to mention dealing with customers, each and everyone is unique in their own way. I do love what i'm doing though, can't say its about the moolah (try to convert each box's SRP to php and add shipping to it LOL), its about the hobby, its about the friends I gained since February. 


Been thinking if I finally need to turn the notch all the way up. I have a good job which is kinda hard to let go, considering that the Gunpla business is not 100% stable. I can't do both at the same time, I would have to choose one and cross my fingers everything's okay, or just keep things the way they are. Will see come this November hehe when negotiations would finally take place.


Some might ask where are the MG Gundam 00 Seven Sword/G boxes, well they should be here soon enough if things would be smooth sailing.


Thanks a lot to those who waited, and see you on Sunday! :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh man I seriously need to reconsider my career...
    imagine the reality of running a store is whole lot different than the idea... but the idea looks so enthralling :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got another thumb cut injury.. happened again after building my 4th Gunpla.

    This time it's pretty deep.

    Bloody Wing EW Version.

    ReplyDelete