Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Coming Soon for 2012!

As part of my action plan, I decided to include other Grades in my inventory such as RG's and soon-to-be released HG's like the coveted Unicorn Banshee.

The past few weeks have been very hectic not only with my work but with my Gunpla activities. Orders for the MG Unicorn Full Armor, Metal Build Freedom Gundam, my group's Christmas Party, December has always been wicked! But fun of course.

A glimpse of what's to come!

HGUC Unicorn Banshee (Unicorn & Destroy Mode)
Release: January 2012
MG HeavyArms EW (Preorders closed)
Release: January 2012
MG Gundam Age-1
Release: February 2012
MG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud
Release: February 2012
RG Aile Sword Launcher Add-on Pack
Release: February 2012

1 comment:

  1. finally, expanding to MB, RG and HG.. that's awesome dude.. ^^

    ReplyDelete